Thursday, January 19, 2012

What in my Bag // First Edition


I've been wanting to do one of these posts since I started blogging. I have A LOT of purses, but not very many of them have good storage. Last night, my mom and I visited Plato's Closet. They have a ton of Vera Bradley bags there. I never was a fan, always thought they were ugly and grandma-ish. But for some reason, the more I seen them, the more they grew on me. So I found the perfect bag last night at PC. I was pretty happy, it's in perfect condition and was pretty cheap. What particularly sold me was the storage space on the inside. There are six...ahem, let me repeat that, SIX compartments in addition to the center of the purse. Awesomeness much?


I really love the design and coloring. Suits me perfectly!


Look at all those side compartments, gasp! The best part is all my items fit in the bag nice and snug. How awesome.


I tend to carry the most random items around. I have pens/Sharpies, various lip balms, work keys, lock de-icer, a pocket calendar, crochet hook (never know when ya need it!), ibuprofen (I always need this), Pepto chewables (again, never know when ya need it), a purse table holder, yarn/thread scissors, pouches purchased from The Dainty Squid, a journal/notebook and hand lotion. 



I just picked up these scissors at Joann's the other day. I've been looking for a pair for quite awhile. They were under 10 bucks, which is pretty great because I didn't want to spend a fortune on them. Some day I'd like to invest in better one's, but they will do for now! 

Do you have a "What's in my Bag?" post? If so, feel free to link it below, I'd love to see what's in your bag! :)

xo.

2 comments:

  1. Your bag is lovely!!
    It's funny you have some lip balms in your bag...
    I do too... even though we just need one or two... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I can't help but have a bunch of balms in my bag. It's actually much worse, but I just switched purses so I took a lot out. That's sad :p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...