Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wenailsday!


This, my friends, has to be one of my all time favorite manicures!! I've been dying to get my hands on the perfect Essie color. I have never used them in the past, but have been meaning to for the longest time. Finally I found the perfect color I've been searching for...Lady Like. It reminds me of a mauve type color. This manicure lasted me for DAYS without chipping. It did have very little tip wear, though, but I've never had a manicure last that long in my life. 







I then did my ring finger this pretty pink glitter from Ulta. 



I then topped it with Seche Vite Quick-Dry Top Coat! Love it! I highly recommend getting this top coat. I do love my Orly top coat, but I love this one just a little bit more! It works WONDERFULLY and forms a tough barrier over your nail & color. It adds the perfect amount of gloss to your color and seals it in for days! Tomorrow I'll share you guys my newest polishes! Yeah, I'm obsessed...

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...