Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Instaram Drop

It's been awhile since I've shared some of my Instagram photos with you guys. Life hasn't been that interesting for me as of late. I started orientation at my new job today. I will now be assisting the elderly in their homes. I'm pretty excited (and really scared) to meet my first client. I can't wait to hear their life stories, see family photos and help them achieve a better way of life. It's been snowing far too much for my liking lately here in good ol Wisconsin. But anyway, here are some photos for you guys!!


This is of my pup's paws during our first major snowfall. Snow has been majorly lacking here (which I'm really thankful for) but it's making its nasty appearance now. 


I was organizing my felt and thread collection tonight. Wowza, I had more than I thought! It still doesn't look like a lot, but it's way more than I expected!


Wow, I did a sloppy job!! I've been trying to perfect my nail painting lately (which I actually haven't been doing that bad), but I was pretty excited how this turned out & I didn't bother to clean it up before I shared it, hehe.


My wall owl, Owliver (yeah, I'm a dork) sporting his very own pixy  hat. 

I hope you guys have a good night!!

xo.

1 comment:

  1. The owl reminds me of my childhood. I think a relative I visited often might have had some cute little owls around the house. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...