Monday, January 2, 2012

untitled.

I couldn't think of a subject title today, so this post shall be untitled. Not much too new on my home front, just that I updated my layout. I rather like it quite much. I think the other was too bright for this time of year, and I think this layout fits better with my shop. So I found my happy medium!! 

Here is the before:


Annnd After:


I think it looks pretty snazzy if I must say so myself!!


In other news, I caught my three boys snuggling like a bug together. I seriously let out MAJOR awwwwwesss at this. I tried not to scare them off so I can get a photo. Makes me giggle like a dork, for serious! I hope you all have a good Sunday...erm Monday. I really think it's Tuesday though :X

xo.

5 comments:

  1. I love the new layout! Geez, those cats are beautiful! That's a great picture, like seriously lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is lovely! What a great way to start the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeep its so cute! i just love the snow, its so cute! :) and your header font is adorable! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...