Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Fancy // For the Love of Pyrex



I've never seen this design on Pyrex before, but I think it's fabulous. I hope one day I can get my hands on this!



Oh.my.word. A legit Pyrex necklace?? Yes, please!!



This is another design I haven't seen before. I really adore the color of these bowls. They would look pretty nifty in our kitchen on our orange countertop!



I really love the colors and design on these! Very unique and beautiful!



I love this fun gravy boat. Such a cute design and color combo!

***
  • The other day I was cruising on Pinterest. I seen this super yummy recipe. I clicked on it and went to the link to the blog it originated from. Holy smokes, I am in love. This blog is the most inspiring blog I've been on to date. It's about a girl named Andie and her weight loss journey. Five years ago she weighed over 260 pounds and she dropped 135 pounds. Seriously, how amazing is that?! This blog totally struck a cord with me and hit very close to home. She has some great recipes on there and has some great posts. Check her out!!
  • Another blog I found this week and loved is Konadlicious. She is an Aussie with the most amazing style and nails! Oh, her nails are fabulous!!!
  • Last, but not least, Miss Mary Louise! I recently found her blog and loved it! It's so fun and colorful! And she's Dutch, too! I love being able to find bloggers from all over the world, not just the US!


Well, now it's time for me to shovel out my car before I head to work. Oh, and I got the job!!! Orientation is next week :o) 

xo.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job!

    And the pyrex necklace is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Andie's blog! She has a lot of great recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...