Monday, January 9, 2012

Estate Sale Finds Pt 2



Yesterday, I had showed you my first half of finds from the estate sale. There were a couple old bandages left from the bandaid tin. I decided to open up one package to see if they still would stick, and they did! 


There were a couple other brands and sizes mixed in that tin as well. This was my favorite. I just love the font!


I had found quite a few of beautiful vintage pillowcases that I just had to have! I love vintage floral print so much, I had to get them! 


I love all the colors of this pillowcase. 



I really love this particular case. It reminds me of up north and seeing all the flowers in the country. I can't wait to wash these and put them right on my bed!!



I was also able to snag some great vintage fabric, which was something I really was set out to find yesterday!


I love the quality of vintage fabric. How thick it is and of course, the colors!!





Apparently Bogart loves the fabric as much as me!! 

xo.

3 comments:

  1. I love all the vintage fabrics you found! I think my favourite is the pink pillowcase but they're all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow those sheets and pillowcases are beautiful! I would have been head over heels. Awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fabrics are all such terrific patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...