Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nail Love

Ohmigosh. I think I may have an obsession. I real bad one...with nail polish. Holy smokes guys, I've been looking at nail blogs for days on end and having HUGE envy of these beautiful nails I've been seeing. There is a brand in particular that I've been yearning to buy, but I don't know how I feel about spending a larger amount of money on nail polish when I don't know how well it will last. Totally a good reason, right? I see this brand on a lot of nail bloggers (international bloggers mostly, seeing this brand is from Japan and not sold here in the US, boo) and it makes me so mad that I can't just run out and go buy it at the store. The brand is Nfu-Oh, and oh my word, it's b-e-a-utiful!!! Here are my favorite colors...


This is Nfu-Oh 51 and my most desired. I'm in dire need of a polish with flakies. I searched and searched and found out that this site does ship this brand to the US. Yay! It's a bit expensive ($12.50) for me, but I at least need to get this bottle. But to hold me for awhile, I'll be making an emergency trip to Sally's tomorrow to seek a brand that has flakies! I'm also in dire need of a good nail polish remover. Mine is terrrrible and I'm tired of it taking so long for me to take my polish off. Anyway, here are some other colors I'm in need of...


This color is Nfu-Oh 44. I love this color. I don't have any near this color and I can only imagine how beautiful it looks in person. Look at that color in the bottle, doesn't that make you melt??? Okay, maybe that's just me...


And then this is Nfu-Oh 40. What I really love about this brand is that these flakies can go over any color. It can transform a polish and take it so much farther. I love that this nail blogger also matte-ify's her shimmery nails. I love the effect and never thought of applying a matte coat over a shimmer/glitter/flake. Certainly something I'm going to try in the near future!! 


And not Nfu-Oh related, galaxy nails. This is something I've been dying to try for ages, but am too scared that I'll ruin them. But you won't know until you try, right? I love how much fun people can have with these and how gorgeous the result is! 

I bought some new polishes recently that I can't wait to share with you guys! Tomorrow I'm going to go to a new-to-me church. I'm really really excited and am glad I'm finally taking this step to find a church to join. It's something I've been meaning to do for years, and I'm glad I'm finally taking the initiative to go. 

xo.



1 comment:

  1. Those are super pretty!I love nail polish but I can't spend over 2 dollars on one. I'm too cheap hah.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...