Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Fancy

Most people hate going to the dentist, or even to a regular doctors appointment, well I HATE going to the eye doctor. It gives me that deep feeling of dread and pain in my gut. Why? That horrid Glaucoma test. You know, when they blow the air into your eye!? Yeah, they don't do that just once for me, they do it about ten times. I hate it beyond a doubt!! 

I had gone to the eye doctor last night and I can't even tell you how much I didn't want to go. They always say I have a "higher than average" chance of getting Glaucoma, but I know that they're full of it. But anyways, enough with the bore. The best part about the dreaded eye exam is that I get NEW glasses! Yeeehaaww!!! I opted for the geek chic and I can't wait to show you guys, once I get them of course!! But to minimize (actually, maximize!) my excitement, here are some amazing vintage frames I would love to own... 



These frames are the total inspiration for my new glasses. I wasn't able to find the gradient in the style I wanted (makes me sad), but these are pretty darn close to the one's I got. I just love the color change and the vintage vibe!



I totally love everything about these! They are so cute and trendy, and they aren't prescription so they totally can be worn whenever! Love it! And they are really reasonably priced, too!!



I love the colors of these particular frames. The detailing is fab! I could picture these on a 1950's beauty in a gorgeous dress!



Every time I think of vintage frames, this design comes to mind. I love everything about it!! I'd love a pair, but I can say, they don't look good on me! 



We can't forget the military's bottle-cap glasses! Believe it or not, these baby's are still around to this day. I can't say that anyone in the military would feel cool wearing these, but I think they're pretty awesome! 

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...