Friday, April 2, 2010


I'm just a random girl trying to live every day to the fullest! I have a slight obsession with camera's. Crochet is my secret past time and I love to collect books. I have three cats and a pup, whom I consider my children. I dropped out of college when I was 20 to take care of my dad after his cancer spread. 



I live just outside of Milwaukee, WI where the summers are scolding hot and the winters are bitter cold (and very snowy). Fall has to be my favorite season around, I love to fish (catch and release), go camping, hiking...basically anything fun that deals with the outside & nature. 


I recently opened my own bath and beauty shop on Etsy called Autumn Balm Botanicals. I love creating things from scratch to gain a beautiful result. 


I hope you enjoy my blog. Drop a line and say Hi! I love meeting new people! 


Cheers, 
Rachel xo.

ps. Feel free to email me at autumnbalmbotanicals@gmail.com with any questions, or if you just wanted to say hello! Also, if you think I'd be interested in your blog, send me an email, I'd love to read your daily adventures. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...