Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Favorite Thrift Find


Truth be told, my mom and I go thrift shopping at least three times a week. We have a hard time allowing a good find to go to someone else! I picked these up about a week ago. If you've seen my room recently, my walls are FILLED with stuff. It's pretty obvious that I had nowhere to hang them, but I couldn't pass 'em up...




They are simply gorgeous in person. The frames are plastic and the photos are just prints (they are a faux painting)...but I love them oh so much! It was refreshing to see a vintage set of plant/nature photos that weren't the usual mushrooms, etc. The best part was that each photo was 99 cents! SCORE!

I had placed them against my antique piano bench in my room (I just have a piano bench, no piano). They are in the perfect spot too, because I usually store my shoes under the bench, so now the shoes are perfectly concealed!  





The saying in the first photo is on the back of each of the prints. Then each print has their own category number. I thought that was pretty nifty! I'm so glad I didn't set them down! They fit my room perfectly and sadly, I can't stop staring at them! Now it's almost time to feed my guilty (and extremely sad) pleasure...happy Jerzzzdayy. Yeup, I think I just lost a huge handful of braincells. Eep!

xo.

ps. Incase anyone was curious, the artist is Robert Laessig.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...