Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Things I'm Thankful For...


First and foremost...I am thankful for my mom. This woman has stuck by me through so much and has been there for me through the worst and the best. Things I thought I'd never would make it out of, she assured me it would get better. I love her so much and I would be lost without her! 


I am thankful for my family. I'm glad that now my brother's and I are all grown up and can finally be close and not tease each other. I'm so glad to have them in my life, even if they still irritate me to no end! I'm so glad that I have them as my brother's because they shaped me to be who I am today. And for that, I'm thankful!


I'm so thankful for my niece Brooklynn and my nephew Miles. I love these guys more than words. They make me laugh, brighten my days, remind me what it's like to be a kid and show me how to love unconditionally. I don't have any kids, but man, I love these two like they were my own. I'm so so so thankful I get to see them so often and that I'm able to be in their lives! 


Crandon...how I am so thankful for this place of serenity. This place got me through the toughest year of my life. Just a simple reminder that good times would be ahead, it made me get through. This place means so much to me, especially because I got to spend so much time with my cousin, Nick. I'm thankful for that on so many levels. It brought me closer to my family, taught me how to appreciate life and not to take things for granted (like plumbing)! I can't wait for Memorial Day...


I am thankful for my best friend, Ashlee. Oh man, I love this girl SO much. I've known her for the last 23 years and I don't know what I'd do without her in my life. She makes me happy and is someone I know I can count on. She is genuine and honest and has the biggest heart I know. She is my sister and for that, I'm thankful. <3


Last but not least...my dad. I'm thankful to have had him in my life for 20 years and to learn so much from him. He and I were so close and I miss that a lot. But now he has me pushing forward and to always live optimistically. He showed me compassion and how to love unconditionally and how to always put people, not yourself, first! He had such a great heart and I want to be just like him in that respect. I'm forever grateful to have had such an amazing father and I can't wait to see him again one day! I love you paw <3

I am thankful for so much more, but these are what's most important to me. I'm thankful for my shop, for you guys, for my friends, having a roof over my head and food to eat. The list seriously goes on and on. Please spend this great day with the one's you love. You may have them taken from you sooner than you think! Never take a moment for granted <3 xo. Happy Thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...