Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Fancy



I really love this upcycled kitty bed! I love the look of old suitcases, but them as a cat bed? Awesome!



Oh em gee! I really wish Lady would wear something like this. It is too cute!




How awesome are these kitty toys? Chocolate dipped strawberries filled with catnip! My cats would go crazy for these!





I really love this pet ID. Perfect for my girl Lady!



I love how cute this is. Their site has so many cute kitty bow ties too! I think my boys are in need of one...or five!

xo.

1 comment:

  1. I have vintage suitcases but my cats would just pee in them if I made them into beds lol. I work at a pet store and today was Black Friday so I bought my dog a bed and a sweater(I don't know why I bother, she'll shake from the cold but won't wear anything, not even a collar). I also bought my cats some catnip toys so they can have some psychedelic fun tonight :)

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...