Monday, November 14, 2011

Knitty knit knit knit!



I have found a new muse...Knitting. Although, I am very VERY terrible at said craft, I hope to make some great things one day. I don't foresee this bypassing my love for crochet, but it's fun to make something rather different, in the terms of yarn. 



The stitch above is all I know how to do for now (not very well I might add). I'm thankful that my mom knows how to knit, so I'm totally going to be bothering her until my knitting is perfected :) 



I hope to one day make really great things. There are some items out there that I know I'll never be able to make, but who says you can't try, right? I've spoken to many people who knit and crochet, and I'm surprised at how many people say that knitting is easy. I found it very difficult. It doesn't help that I'm not at all coordinated enough :p I think using two needles instead of one is what's intimidating me! But I will go past it! I can't wait to post a finished knitting project on here soon! 

Do any of you knit or crochet? Which one do you prefer?

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...