Friday, November 4, 2011

I am OBSESSED!

If you know me, you'd know that I am not a huge TV person. I find most TV shows to be rather tacky and boring. I admit, I do have a few shows that I just LOVE (Big Bang Theory, anyone??). So I'm usually pretty skeptical on watching new TV shows. I'm mostly a documentary kind of gal. But when there is something out of the ordinary, unusual and unique, I can't help but watch. Two shows have seriously captivated me. The Walking Dead and American Horror Story! 




This show seriously reminds me of the movie, The Crazies (the newer one). I looooove that movie, so it only makes sense that I would love this show, too. If you are into zombies like I am, it's a must see. I get bored easily, and this show held my interest like nobody's business! It was nail biting and I even found myself shouting at my TV a few times to tell them to "Turn Around!" This show is already on it's second season on AMC, but there is good news! The first season is available on Netflix instant play! My dear friend Molly told me about this show yesterday, I hurried home and watched the entire season in one night, it was THAT good! I could seriously go on and on about how amazing this show is, so I just recommend you check it out for yourselves, ya know, if you're into zombies! ;)




My next obsession is American Horror Story on FX. This show is just downright weird. And I love that! It's dark, and it makes you think. I have so many theories floating around in my head about this show, I can't wait to find out what happens next! I love that this show revolves around a "Murder House." It really makes you want to know more about what happened there. I love how it draws in different eras and has a wide range of distinct characters. It's nothing that we have seen on TV before, I'm sad it took this long to have something this amazing on TV! I highly recommend this show, too. It's not for the faint of heart though. I don't scare easily, so these shows are always up my alley! 

Is there any new shows that you're addicted to? 

xo.

4 comments:

  1. I keep hearing really good things about American Horror Story, I need to give it a try. I love documentaries. I love like 15 saved on Netflix! I love your blog, glad to be a new follower :)

    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept hearing great stuff too, so I had to watch it & now I'm addicted!! Aw thank you :) I'm glad you enjoy it!

    xo,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man - isn't The Walking Dead amazing?! I love it!! I'm going to have to check out the other one, which I haven't heard of...I'm currently obsessed with True Blood, Mad Men (finally got Netflix, so I can *finally* watch it! lol), Sons of Anarchy, United States of Tara, and Dead Like Me...some old, some new. I really like old tv stuff, like Freaks & Geeks, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is!!! I think now I'm past the obsession point. I wish I could find more shows like it so I can by my time until next Sunday :p Ah I didn't know Mad Men was on Netflix, that's another I'd like to try watching. I'll look into those other shows as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...