Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Seriously? You guys are THEE best!!!


I can deep down honestly say...I have thee BEST customers around. I can't even begin to explain how humbled, honored, touched and all around HAPPY I am to have so many great people say so many sweet things about my shop (and my blog, too)! I worked so hard creating this tiny shop, and I love that people enjoy what I've created so much! It means the world to me. 

To be honest, I had no clue what I've wanted to be when I 'grew' up. Heck, I still don't know. But I knew that I wanted to help people, touch people in some way or just plain make their day. I think Autumn Balm Botanicals has helped me in the right direction. I've had so many sweet kind words from so many of you that I can't even begin to explain the gratitude I have for all of you! I love when someone randomly stops by to my blog just to say hi. I love the sweet comments I get and it just shocks me everyday that anyone cares to hear what I have to say or what I've made in my shop.

Arielle from Humble Pie Vintage just featured me on her blog today. I would love for all of you to check it out! Her sweetness has blown me away and I love that you can find really great sweet people online! Now I can truly say that I don't have many friends. Enough to count on one hand, but I feel that number will start to grow soon because of all the sweet people I've met on here so far! You are the best! I want you all to take 25% off from my shop for the holidays. Treat yourself, because you've all made me truly so happy and that's something I am very grateful for in this time in my life. Please use "AMAZING2011" Upon checkout! Have a great and happy holiday, everyone!! Thank you SO MUCH <3

xo,

Rachel :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Definitely going to try some of your products! Keep doing what you're doing!
    xoxo
    Ariel at adreamersdaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...