Saturday, August 13, 2011

Say Cheese!!!

So, yesterday I had gone to Goodwill. I love and hate (but mostly love) this store. It's more like a love hate relationship. I had found some awesome goodies (I'll post pics later). I had found an old vintage SLR camera there and a few lenses. I realllllly wanted it. At the moment, I do not have one (I know, I know). But the more I looked at it, the less I liked it. It was more than I wanted to spend for the condition it was in. I've been really wanting an SLR camera for some time now. Digital or not, I had to get one. So I decided to search up the web last night and found this gem...


Now, I seen this online last night. I almost bought it right then, on the spot. But if you know me, I kind of am an impulse buyer (at times anyway, I've gotten better). So I decided to sleep on it. If it's still there in the am, then it's meant to be, if not, oh well. So I woke up and it was still the first thing on my mind. So I had some plans today that I had to do, so I decided to wait after those plans and go from there...

So it was still there. It's a sign, right? Right! So I bought it. I could not be happier. I have quite a few 35mm films lying around, so I can't wait to use this baby when I get it. I can't wait. I'll be able to take shots with her that I can't with my other Nikon (L110). Like I said previously, I'll be out of town pretty much the last two weeks of the month, so I can't waitttt to take some neat shots with this baby! I'm so excited I had to share <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...