Thursday, August 4, 2011

Q u o t e s

I just love quotes. I recently found (or stumbled, tee hee) a site called Stumble Upon. Oh myyyy. I am in love. If you don't know what this site is, or what it's about...I highly recommend checking it out. But beware, it may take up your whole day. I found some great quotes on there, and a lot of them really hit home for me. I will share some here and there because I'm sure I'm not the only person these quotes would mean something to.

I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday. I've been trying to think of a good infusion to whip up for my next salve. I want it to be great, so I have to think long and hard about this. I've also been thinking about incorporating other items in my shop other than just beauty products. I do have another shop (www.benbentandmoo.etsy.com) that's partial to vintage stuff and my own creative goodies - which took a back seat once ABB opened...so I'm not sure it would be smart to add them to ABB when I do have another shop for that. Shrug haha. It's just really hard to spread the word out there. I hope to gain more of a following in the coming months, not just on here, but with my shop. I see other shops and how far they've come, and I hope to achieve that one day. I'm proud to have as many sales as I've had in such a short time though. So I can't completely complain, right? :p

So my 23rd birthday is in less than a week. I'm excited but not at the same time. Me and a ton of other people will be hitting up Great America down near the Chicago area. It should be an awesome time. I haven't been there since I was a senior in hs (five years ago, eeeeek), so I've been itching to go there and hit some coasters ;) I'm an adrenaline junky, so I can't wait!

This weekend I'm going to Fairie Fest with two awesome people. They introduced me to this awesome festival last year and I just can't wait to go there again!! I will take lots and lots of pics and tell you all about it :D

This month is going to fly by, I can feel it already... I will be out of town pretty much the entire last two weeks of the month. I'll be going to Minnesota for vacation to surprise my brother (I'm pretty sure he's not going to read this, so shhhh!) and then I will be going to Crandon (possibly the last time this year, sniff sniff) over Labor Day weekend. I will, (and mark my words) WILL catch a fish this time. I don't care if I have to go out on the boat at 6 in the morning to get one. I will get one! Perhaps I will catch some in MN with my brother. I can't wait to see him. It's been almost a whole year since I seen him last. We never got along too well when he lived down here, but since he moved, we get along pretty good. I found out we have a lot in common, which is very surprising because we are 10 years apart in age. I just can't wait to see him. He can meet little Lola and I can also visit my paw on the way there. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...