Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm Comin Home...


I just recently downloaded from the Apple App store a few photo editing programs. Yeup, they have stole my heart away. I love altering my photos, but I love the rawness of an original, too. I love the original just as it is, but I wanted to mess around with it and see what I could turn it into.

I love the vintage look of this. It doesn't take away from the beauty of the flowers, either. I love them both. It's just so fun changing up a photo, even if it's beautiful all on it's own.

Yesterday I had gone to Fairie Fest with a couple of my favorite gals. I will be posting photo's of that adventure tomorrow. I had uploaded them to my computer tonight, and they turned out pretty well! This weekend was fun but exhausting. So bed time awaits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...