Monday, October 3, 2011

New Items!!!!!

Eeeeek! It's been FAR too long since I've done one of these posts. But I am so excited to share with you guys some of my new products. And I have some fun news to share with you as well! Now onto the pics...


This one smells sooooo good! It's so fun and fall like!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this combo. I own a lotion with this combo and fell madly in love. How could I not pair them together in one of my balms?


Every year, my bestie and I always go to Cheesecake Factory to get ourselves a big ol piece of Pumpkin Cheesecake. After that, I knew I had to recreate that scent for my balms. I just want to gobble it up every time I take a whiff of this!


This was actually requested by one of my favorite repeat customers. She said she'd love a lavender balm she could use before bed to help her fall asleep. I love this one and I know this will be incorporated into my bedtime ritual from now on. Lavender is so classic.


Yeup. Fall almost always = Caramel Apples! Mmmmmm. Seriously, after I paired this together, I nearly jumped for joy and screamed because I loved how much this smelt. I woke up this morning and instantly put this baby on. And I sure did go MMMMMMMMMMMMM after, too. It's amazing. Truly. Most possibly. Amazing. Yummy.


And of course, a fall sampler set. This includes one Pumpkin Cheesecake, one Chai tea and one Caramel Apple lip balm in a muslin bag hand painted by yours truly. I wish I could keep these scents year round. 

Now on to some other good news. I'd love for you to check out MaieDae's blog, as well as The Nearsighted Owl's blog. These two blogs are very much apart of my everyday favorite reads...and now I am sponsoring them both for the month of October. And while you are at it, keep a close eye on The Nearsighted Owl's blog. She may have a giveaway in store for you with some of my new fall goodies. I'll be sure to let you all know when you can get your hands on some of those goods. 

Please don't forget to check my Etsy shop to grab some of these new fall balms! More items will be listed very soon. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...