Saturday, October 29, 2011

100th Post!!

Ahh I can't believe I'm up to my 100th post already! Hope to have many many more! So as some of you may know, we had gotten a kitten recently named Bernard. A few days into getting him, he got really sick. We took him to the vet and he never progressed to getting better. We took him back in and they still couldn't figure out what was wrong with the poor guy :( So we had taken him back to where we got him.

We reallllllly did not want to do that, but there was no other choice. He was on the verge of death and all we could think of was to take him back to his 'home'. When we did so, he sprung back to life. I'm not sure of his condition as of right now, but I pray that he got better. I feel so bad and I miss him so much.

We were fortunate enough to find this little guy...Bogart!


He is a Siamese, just like our other two. We wanted to keep our guys in the family. We're hoping his coloring turns out mostly towards a Seal or Chocolate Point. We have a Blue and Plain Point. I love this little man, but I still think about Bernard constantly. We called them in and I hope the Sheriff takes a look at them and closes them down. We've had TONS of cats throughout the years, and never once got a kitten so sick and sad like Bernard. It's such a shame. 

Bogart is no replacement. Each one of our pets will always hold a special place in my heart. But right now was the perfect time to add a new edition to our family. Sometimes life doesn't always work out the way we plan it to, but in the end, there is always a rainbow...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to recognize something was wrong and take him back. I know it's hard with pets, especially with kittens being they're so new to the world.

    (PS I found your blog via Kaelah's blog comments. I'm Heather nice to meet you :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! It was a total last resort! But sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do! Even if it's hard..

    Hi Heather, thanks for checking out my blog! Nice to meet you, too :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...