Thursday, September 15, 2011

A - Z !



A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Full
C. Chore that you hate: Hmmm. Probably folding and putting away my laundry. Don't mind washing & drying oddly enough.
D. Dogs: I have one!! She's an adorable Cocker Spaniel named Lady Jane <3
E. Essential start to your day: The alarm clock waking me from my beautiful sleep. Plus cuddling with the kit cats (doggie too) and showering to get me wide awake.
F. Favorite color: Greeeen!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, but if you're getting technical...white gold.
H. Height: 5’10 :)
I. Instruments you play: I played the flute in middle and high school, I played the tenor sax for a week and I played the bass clarinet (and just the regular clarinet) for a year as well. I was a band geek.
J. Job title: Supervisor, shop owner and blogstress :p
K. Kids: It'll be awhile before I have some of those.
L. Live: Southeastern Wisconsin <3
M. Mother’s name: Joy
N. Nicknames: Ray, Ray Ray, bestie, Rach...
O. Overnight hospital stays: Two...maybe?
P. Pet peeves: Slowwwww drivers. And people who can't drive on the freeway...and people who break constantly. Yes, all my peeves pertain to driving haha.
Q. Quote from a movie: "It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china has never been used, the sheets have never been slept in...Titanic was called the ship of dreams, and it was, it really was." Oh yeah, from memory baby :p
R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: 2 older brothers.
U. Underwear: Pink polka dots :)
V. Vegetable you hate: Beets. Ye to the uck!
W. What makes you run late: Nothing but pure procrastination!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Chest.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Oh my, my 'special' lasagna.
Z. Zoo animal: Lions, tigers and bears! And bats && penguins!!!



If any of you post this on your page, leave a link here, I'd love to learn more about you <3
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Some times these little meme's give us quirky peek into someone's soul. On the driving... I'm WITH YOU sista!! man I can't stand slow drivers.

    Hugs
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little things like this. I love reading about others and finding out what makes them, them! Oh, I'm glad I'm not alone! That's probably the thing I can't stand the most :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...