Saturday, September 17, 2011

Instagrammmm Drop!


It's that time of year! At least here in good ol Wisconsin! We decided to decorate for Fall and Halloween early in our house! My mom saved a lot of her old decorations from when she was my age. It was really fun looking at those! I especially loved this guy above.


I love drying roses. There is something so special about watching them turn into something even more beautiful. 


I looooove my boys. These cats are my life. I love them so much. Bentley (left) is a Blue Point Siamese and Benny (right) is a Plain Point Siamese. Benny is my love. I'm always so used to him being right by my side. So it was strange that they both were laying on my tummy at the same time. I had to capture the moment. How I love them so...


This is a photo that I took this morning from my Polaroid Automatic 240. I had purchased color film (that I sort of...destroyed - by accident!!) and a black and white film. I was so happy to see that this one turned out. I was soooo excited! I will be starting my 52 weeks of Polaroids on Monday. I will be using only a Polaroid camera (sorry, don't own an Instax) so I am really excited! This is just a sneak peek of what's to come. (Don't worry, I will have better pics that won't be from my cell, either) :p 

I am going Apple Picking today with my best friend, Ashlee. I can't wait to get some great pics!!! And I can't wait to show you guys! Have a lovely weekend, xoxo.

- R

Don't forget, if you are on Instagram, you can add me (I'll do the same)... autumnbalmbotanicals is my name on there!! Just leave your name in a comment so I can find you :]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...