Thursday, September 15, 2011

We're open and we have new items!

Hoorayyyyy!!!! I know it took forever for us to return back to the land of Etsy (the time off was nice), but I couldn't wait to get back to my favorite site ever and show you all what I've been working on!


I just adore slouch beanies. So much that I decided to start making my own. I won't have any during the Summer months, just Fall & Winter...and maybe Spring. I just love cold weather, so I had to make some of these for those chilly months. I just love being all warm, snuggled up in my bed, and crocheting something for a special person. I hope whoever purchases them will love them just as much as I do. 


I had such a fun time taking a picture of one of my greatest friends, Emily. She rocked these hats! I love the yarn that I chose as well. They are all so different and full of handmade love.


This Lilac beanie is soooo incredibly soft. I love how great it feels. 


And of course, I'm saving the best for last. I was so lucky to get my hands on this yarn. It has sooo many beautiful colors mixed into it, I instantly fell in love with it and had to take it home with me. Every time I see this hat, I instantly thing of Fall and everything that comes with it...hot apple cider, scary movies, corn mazes, haunted houses, cemeteries, caramel apples...the list goes on for days. 

These hats are one of a kind. I will not be making them again, perhaps in different colors though. I did not use a pattern, I just made each one up as I went. I can't read a pattern to save my life actually. Shhh, don't tell anyone!! :p 

I hope you all love these as much as I do. I can't wait to send these to that special person! <3




1 comment:

  1. Love the hats!! I've felt these hats and the quality is excellent. Rachel really puts time and a lot of <3 into making them. Why match your classmates? Look different and look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...