Friday, December 30, 2011

[My first] End of Year Recap!

What a crazy ride this year was. Tons of ups & tons of downs. But I'll be focusing on the ups today! I know I haven't been around that long (only since May!), but I've grown to really love blogging and I'm so happy to have my shop. Here are the things I've accomplished this year...




  • Created Autumn Balm Botanicals. This was something I've wanted to do for quite some time. I'm a Skeptical Susan...I have an idea (that's usually pretty great), but I never usually roll with it. I create too many excuses in my head as to why I can't do a certain thing. But this, this shop I had to do! I felt it in my bones to start ABB. I'm so so so glad I did. 


  • Started this wonderful Blog! I've finally found an outlet as to where I can share my voice with more than just myself. I can share my favorite things, my uber love for cameras and nails, and everything else in between. I can meet wonderfully inspiring people. I can literally go on and on. I know you all know what I'm talking about... I really want to take my blog to a new level in 2012, I really do! I can't wait to bring you all with me! 


  • I finally stretched my ears. This is something I loved on other people, but always doubted I could do for myself. I always got self conscious and turned my head at the thought of finally doing it. But I had to put my foot down and do something for myself. I'm very much a giver, so this I knew was something I could do for me. I'm very glad I did. I just sized to a 10g tonight, and I can't wait to get to my goal (00g). 


  • I chopped off all my hair & kept up with it. This is something I usually do every other year, but then I just let it grow out until I can chop it off again. I then, gawk at my Facebook pics and drool at how much I miss my short hair. So I decided enough was enough, I was going to get rid of my long thick hair and go (and STAY) short. I'm letting it get a wee bit longer, but it's still staying short. I love it! 

There are other things of course...like getting my first SLR, allowing my vintage camera collection to grow, start to thrift regularly again, watch my niece's birth, start my first herbal garden, expanding my crocheting skills and so much more. I hope I allow myself to accomplish so much more next year. 

I love reading everyone's end of year list, here are my favorites I've read so far:


Just to name a few. I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve-Eve. 

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...