Monday, December 19, 2011

A little bit sweeter...

Ah, what a great fresh start to a Monday morning. I went into work to be sent home. I was pretty darn happy about this because I have a lot of balms to make today for last minute orders! 


Right now I'm drinking a yummy Caramel Brulee Latte from Starbucks and nibbling on a chocolate long john from work! I've been down and out lately so this was a little bit of a pick me up that I really needed!! The other day I went to Half Price Books (do you have one in your town?) to sell some old stuff I had and to get some Xmas shopping done. I tried not to find anything for myself, but boy, I couldn't help it! I found Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk. 


I've been wanting this baby for awhile (since I heard about the large amount of people fainting when he read "Guts"). I just started it last night and it's really good! I'm going to read this today, crochet and make balms. I will make this day as productive as possible, mark my words :) 

xo.

PS!! Today is the last day to purchase anything through my shop. It will be closed tomorrow through the New Year.  

2 comments:

  1. I've been using my lip balm like crazy! I can't wait till I run out so I can buy some more. I haven't read anything by Chuck Palahniuk but I've heard a lot of people raving about him so I think I need to add one of his books to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I'm glad to hear that :) I've only dabbled in some of his books, not reading them entirely, but I like what I have read. I need to start reading entire books again :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...