Now, the other day I told you guys my goals for 2012. I also explained that there was a lot more that I wanted to accomplish in addition to those goals. I have compiled a list of things that I would like to get done this year...
- Do an outfit post, even if it's just one!
- Photograph more for myself, and for my blog.
- Finally develop ALL my film from 2011.
Redesign my blog layout.D.O.N.E. DONE!!
- Get an Instax Mini or 210 [or both].
- Write more.
Get a job that I will love. DONE! Start and FINISH a book. Preferably more than one! 2/6/11 So far, read four books! Woot!
- Reread the Twilight series (I stopped after New Moon).
Start to save money. I started putting money in a cute little vintage tin can for emergencies. It's already pretty heavy, woot! And it's not just change either! Win!
- Spend more time with my best friend/friends.
- Keep up on this streak of not eating out.
- Add more stock to Autumn Balm Botanicals.
- Catch a Northern.
- Babysit my Niece Brooklynn more.
- Visit my brother in Minnesota again.
- Take a road trip to somewhere I've never been before.
- Get to my goal gauge of 00g.
- Do something special for myself.
- REALLY learn to knit.
- Visit my dad's side of the family.
- Be more active.
- Spend more time in nature.
- Take more adventures.
And that's pretty much it! I know I could totally go oooon and oooon, but then these mini goals would be less likely to be done. I think as the year will go on, I WILL cross them off my list. I will be putting up a special link for you guys to check my progress. I will try to blog about my progress as well!
I really hope you all will have a SAFE and happy New Year. Don't drink and drive!!! I will be spending my year with my best friend playing video games and snacking on yummy treats. I can't wait. See you all next year ;)