Saturday, December 31, 2011

My 2012 Checklist


Now, the other day I told you guys my goals for 2012. I also explained that there was a lot more that I wanted to accomplish in addition to those goals. I have compiled a list of things that I would like to get done this year... 

  • Do an outfit post, even if it's just one!
  • Photograph more for myself, and for my blog.
  • Finally develop ALL my film from 2011. 
  • Redesign my blog layout. D.O.N.E. DONE!!
  • Get an Instax Mini or 210 [or both].
  • Write more.
  • Get a job that I will love. DONE!
  • Start and FINISH a book. Preferably more than one! 2/6/11 So far, read four books! Woot!
  • Reread the Twilight series (I stopped after New Moon). 
  • Start to save money. I started putting money in a cute little vintage tin can for emergencies. It's already pretty heavy, woot! And it's not just change either! Win!
  • Spend more time with my best friend/friends.
  • Keep up on this streak of not eating out.
  • Add more stock to Autumn Balm Botanicals.
  • Catch a Northern.
  • Babysit my Niece Brooklynn more. 
  • Visit my brother in Minnesota again. 
  • Take a road trip to somewhere I've never been before.
  • Get to my goal gauge of 00g. 
  • Do something special for myself.
  • REALLY learn to knit.
  • Visit my dad's side of the family.
  • Be more active. 
  • Spend more time in nature.
  • Take more adventures.

And that's pretty much it! I know I could totally go oooon and oooon, but then these mini goals would be less likely to be done. I think as the year will go on, I WILL cross them off my list. I will be putting up a special link for you guys to check my progress. I will try to blog about my progress as well! 

I really hope you all will have a SAFE and happy New Year. Don't drink and drive!!! I will be spending my year with my best friend playing video games and snacking on yummy treats. I can't wait. See you all next year ;) 

xo, 
Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...