Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Fancy - Twin Peaks Edition!

Oh I don't know where to begin. I just started watching Twin Peaks earlier this week and I was INSTANTLY hooked!! I remember years ago an old friend was obsessed with this show. We had to of been at least 13. I never understood her obsession, until now. So here are my favorite Etsy finds related to the show...



I love these quotes from the show. I need to get a set of these!



Oh, the log...



How amazing are these prints?? The originals were painted. I admire this type of work!


How freaking fabulous are these beer cozies??? I LOVE this!



The iconic quote heard throughout the series...

If you haven't seen Twin Peaks, I HIGHLY recommend you do so! It's currently on instant play on Netflix. It's so incredibly addicting, I'm nearing the end! I'm sad that there were only two seasons, but boy oh boy, they are gooood!

xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...