Monday, December 5, 2011

My Annual Must See Christmas Movie List!

The last four months of the year are by far my most favorite. I love the holidays, the colors, the traditions! I love how each holiday brings back those special memories from when you were a kid! And one of my memories that I HAVE to relive every year is to watch my favorite holiday movies! I'm sure these few movies will not be a surprise, but I just have to share!!





Of course the "Home Alone" duo! I love love love these movies like nobody's business. I even love to watch them year round! I don't think I can like either of them more than the other. Both of them are just perfect in their own way. And you can't forget the iconic "KEVIN!!" scream his mom does so perfectly! I don't think there is a soul on earth that hasn't seen either of these movies! 




National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Seriously, it's a classic! I love any National Lampoon movie with Chevy Chase! He's such a babe, I'm totally serious, too! These movies crack me up and I could watch them for days on end! I love that Chevy's character isn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but his family loves him anyways. I love all kinds of mischief he gets into!! :) 



And of course the Santa Clause series with Tim Allen. He's one of my favoriteee comedic actors around (I mean who hasn't seen Home Improvement and didn't fall in love??). He did these movies so well I hope they make another! 

***

Other films that I love to watch around this time is Stepmom. It's a little bit sad, but it's still amazing. And I also love The Family Stone. So so so good and humorous! It has a great cast as well! I love all the Charlie Brown holiday movies too. I'm so glad they still show these on TV every year! Can you believe I never seen A Christmas Story?? That's one I plan on watching this Christmas season! What's your favorite holiday movie(s)??

xo!


1 comment:

  1. These are my top 3 too! We have the same movie taste. You'd be surprised by the amount of people who actually haven't seen them. I've been thinking, I can't wait to watch Home Alone. And I love the vacation movies. I just watched Vegas Vacation a few weeks ago. I'm sure I'll feature Chevy Chase as my Fella of the Week one week. I read Tim Allen's book and I loved it. I even messaged him on his Facebook to tell him how much I loved it. Nerd alert :p

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...