Monday, February 13, 2012

Julep

So lately, I've been searching high and low for the perfect beauty package. I've been pretty obsessed with Youtube lately (never ever thought I would actually use that website for things other than music videos..) and found a few really great beauty bloggers. 

One of my favorite channels and bloggers would be MissJenFABULOUS. She does great beauty and nail related vlogs that I cannot stop watching. I noticed on her channel something called Birchbox. This is something I've been dying to get my hands on. It's a box that is sent to you every month that costs only $10 bucks! It's filled with 4-5 deluxe beauty products from high end brands (eep). I love makeup, a lot, and when I heard this, I about gasped. Buuuut there is a wait list (I of course signed up for). Bummer, right? So then I searched again for something very similar, but in the world of nail polish instead of only beauty samples. Have you guys ever heard of the brand Julep? I just recently heard and seen samples of them and pretty much fell in love. They even have a nail polish with my name literally on it:


Now the prices for their special monthly box is ten dollars more than the Birchbox I mentioned. But here's the great thing about that, there is NO wait list, and you are saving a huge amount of money on products by purchasing it this way. I just bought my first box tonight for ONE DOLLAR. Hello! I was checking out some nail blogs and I seen that in the last couple months, Julep had a promotion going on to get your first Maven Box for a penny. I tried the code but it didn't work. So then I randomly (cause I'm weird like that) typed in "February" in their coupon area, and it literally took off the whole price of the box, and only charged me ONE DOLLAR. Holla! So I totally recommend you ladies checking this out! You take a style quiz and it will set you up with your perfect box. If you don't like it, you can always swap it out for something else. I swapped mine for something different...

I opted for the February "It Girl" box! I had to choose this one because I've been really wanting the first polish in the photo. What I love about this is that you get way more product for 20 bucks and get almost triple the items that you would pay for just one. Their polishes retail for $14 bucks, so I can't wait to see how their formula is and see if I will be purchasing any others in the future. They are a 4 Free company, which is pretty darn awesome, and I've heard nothing but great things! They do have some other beauty products you can get, in addition to polish, but hey, when I see a great deal for polish, I always get it! I'll most certainly will be doing a post on their product once I get it! 

xo. 

Just a side note. I was NOT contacted by anyone to do this post. This is something I wanted to share with you all because I think it's too good to keep to myself. All the views I shared in this post are all my own. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...