Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm an Auntie!!!!


Meet baby Liam Nicholas <3 He was born yesterday 2/4/12 at 3:16pm and weighed 8lbs 13oz and was 21 inches long. This little guy has made me an auntie for the FIFTH time!! Wahoo! I love my brother's kids SO much. This is my oldest brother's first child. My mom and I had heard all the time over the years that he's NEVER going to have children. Ha, I knew that wasn't going to last! 


This baby is so darn cute. He looks just like his parents. It pains me a lot not to be there for my brother though, seeing he lives in Minnesota and I'm here in Wisconsin. I was given the greatest gift to see my niece born last year, and it was so magical, I hate it so much not to be there for my oldest brother. Every time I think about not being there to hold this baby, I just want to break down and cry. But I'll know I'll see this cute guy real soon, so I'll hold the tears in until then! 

I can honestly say, I can't wait to have kids one day. I want them so much. I mean, I do have those times where I say I'll never have them, but deep down, I want them more than anything. Being surrounded by family is my ultimate goal in life, not having a career or loads of money, but just being there with my family until I'm old and gray. Sadly it's never that easy. But anyways, I just wanted to share this new joy with you guys! My other brother and his girlfriend have their second child together on the way and should be here in a couple months!! I'm beyond excited for him as well. I'm the only one without kids now, I feel so left out haha. I know I'm not missing much. I still have a lot of life left in me until I settle down! 

Have a good Sunday all! 

xo, 
Rachel.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...