Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wennnnnailsdayyyy.

Yeup, you read that right, WeNAILSday :) Every Wednesday I'll be posting fun photo's and tutorials on how I do my nails. Next week, I'm going to show you my "Nail Ritual" to show you how my nails stay healthy and beautiful.


So last night when I was figuring out what I should do with my nails, I decided to give the Sally Hansen pen another try. I bought this pen back in April. I used it on my toes to give them a fun look. I hated it. It was really light, it smeared when I put a top coat on, and it just looked cheap. It was a bit expensive for this pen, so I decided to give it another chance. 



I paired it with Nicole by O.P.I. The funny thing about this polish is that I'm not too fond of it. This isn't my most favorite shade of purple, but this is all I had that would work out pretty well with the pink. I'm so glad I used it! I don't actually recommend using Nicole nail polish. Why you ask...because it chips right away! I buff, polish, file and all that before I apply, and not even 12 hours into having it on, it chips. Maybe it's just the one I have, but it never lasts as long as I would like it to. I adore their colors though. 


Here is the shade I used.




These colors were very much the perfect match! I can't wait to get my hands on more Sally Hansen pens. I have some great Halloween ideas for my nails, and a few other things in the works :D


And not nail related...you know the caramel apple pops/suckers, ohemgee. I had the Golden Delicious one (shown above, mostly eaten hehe) instead of the Green Apple. Soooooo good! I didn't even know they had other flavors until the other day. Try it, it's yummo!!! I'm so excited about some fun posts that's to come. I will be doing a vlog about something pretty exciting really soon. Stay tuned <3

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I think they turned out super-cute! The polka-dot art really makes the look. What a neat idea for a theme/post series! Very creative...I look forward to more "Wennnailsdays". =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miz! I was having the hardest time trying to figure out a name for my Wednesday Nail post. I love it! I'm glad you enjoyed this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...