Sunday, October 30, 2011

All Hallow's Eve...

Today was a fun, but wet, day! A big group of us took our fellow kids trick-or-treating. My brother and I took his son Miles. I dressed up as a Zombie, and Miles was a Ninja! 


Every year, he and I like to dress up and go trick-or-treating together. This year I wanted to go all out! 


I was very fortunate to have all my make-up supplies on hand. I used a very pale concealer with a white powder, brown, black and purple eye shadow, and to finish up, red lipstick. 


My brother's twist on a Halloween costume!


Leaves are almost all gone :(



Mmmm....brains!



Silly Pylie!



So pretty!


These are my favorite trees! 


Miles and his cousin Shaelynn! 

Have a great all Hallow's Eve everyone!! 

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...