Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Fancy

Horray for it being Friday!! Today hasn't been the greatest day, by far. But I am going to try to make the best out of it. We took Bernard (our newest addition) to the vet today because he's being going diarrhea and vomiting. We were pretty darn worried about him and knew that it wasn't something to take lightly. He ended up having a bacterial infection. I feel sooo bad for that little guy. Even more power to reporting those terrible people. We spoke to the vet about it and told us it was a great idea. I hope our voice does something to save all those precious animal's lives! Now onto the FF!



I totally adore this orange yarn. I really want to grab a skein of this! 




I think this hoodie is awesome. I always had a linking for grizzly's. 



Cuuuute owls <3



These gorgeous plugs!!! I can't wait to wear some like these one day!



And last but not least, this awesome pumpkin skirt! I wish I had one!!


I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!!

ps. Bookworm Thursday will be back next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...