Thursday, October 27, 2011

Creative place

Now, I'm not fortunate enough to have my own craft room or work space, but I am fortunate enough to have this gem...


My mom picked up this beauty at a thrift store. I knew when she was done using it, I had to have it for my shop.


This baby allows me to hold everything I need for my shop. The top drawer I use for my shipping envelopes. The body of the cabinet has three shelves. The small top shelf I use for my mixing utensils. The largest shelf is where I hold all my supplies...flavor oils, butters, olive oil, grapeseed oil, etc. Then the bottom shelf (not shown) is for my tubes and other packaging items. 


Flavor oils and misc. butters.


Pipettes. 


Beeswax. 


Metal salve tins.

I store this great cart in my room and then wheel it into the kitchen when I'm going to create something new. I love it and how easy and accessible it is! :) 

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...