Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Elegant Farmer : Apple Picking


So far this fall, I have three things crossed of my Fun Fall List. 

1. Apple Picking  2. Hay Ride  3. Eating Caramel Apples

Yesterday, my best friend Ashlee and I went to Mukwonago, Wi to go apple picking. This was my first time ever doing such a thing, so I was beyond excited. 


They were sooo nice at this farm. They had a wonderful store with all their homemade goodies and an apple and pumpkin farm. I know I'll be going back soon to pick some pumpkins to carve when it's closer to Halloween!! 


Ashlee and I waiting for the hay ride to start!


A huge bin full of Grannysmith apples! Mmmm!


Look at how tiny this one is!


Gorgeous <3


These were the first apples we picked. We were allowed to pick off any apples we wanted, and we could eat them right on the spot! This one was so beautiful and was my favorite. I loved the flavor. Now I only wish I knew the name of this one :(


I was so excited to see all the cute tiny apples. Those were my favorite to eat.


Omnomnomnom.



How cute!


I love the coloring of these apples!


A few pics I took of my bestie with my Polaroid.


Self portrait! 


Beautiful!


Ashlee and I!


Silly.


This was my favorite picture I took of Ash.


Pumpkins!!!!


I wanted to pick a pumpkin out sooo bad!!


Hay ride!

This weekend was so much fun! I can't wait to visit The Elegant Farmer again! If you are in the Southeastern Wisconsin area, I recommend you check them out. You won't be disappointed! Have any of you gone apple picking before? Isn't it fun??

Tomorrow I will start my 52 weeks of Polaroid! I can't wait! Have a great rest of the weekend guys!! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...