Monday, September 19, 2011

52 Weeks of Polaroid

Well, it's here! This will be our annual fun Monday post! I'm hoping to incorporate more of an organized posting schedule, and this is a great way to start! Every Monday I will be posting an instant photo that I've taken with my Polaroid Automatic 240. Even if they are bad, good or amazing, they'll be up every Monday for the next year. I hope you're just as excited as I am!! So here we are:


This photo I took of the beautiful apple trees at the apple farm the other day. I love how mysterious this photo is. I still need to practice how to perfect my camera, but I'm really happy how this photo turned out! <3 Do you have an instant camera? Isn't it hard to take a picture of something really special?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...