Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Fancy



My first thought when I seen these was OMG. How freakin cute are they??




I just love the idea of having an entire Christmas tree dedicated to only mushroom ornaments. I might just do just that this year!



I truly adore these handmade wreaths! I certainly would love to try to make one someday. I fancy the colors, perfect for the end of summer, all the way to Christmas!



I wish Wisconsin had colorful trees this vibrant 
<3



How adorable are these?! I so want a pair!!

Check out my guest post from earlier this week on the Nearsighted Owl's Blog. I shared some great ideas in regards to thrift shopping :)
xo.




2 comments:

  1. Those trees are beautiful! The trees here are still green, crazy right?

    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, yeah that's crazy! We didn't even have much of a fall by me, one day they were green, the next, completely bare. I'm so sad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...