Tuesday, July 5, 2011

No More Skeet Skeet!

Finally it's up and ready for sale!!! My wonderful Bug Repellant!! I had used this yesterday over the 4th of July and it worked wonderfully. I literally have zero bug bites (that's a first for me actually). Normally every year I get eaten alive during the fireworks, but this year, I was left alone. I was in shock. This stuff is truly a summer staple! It repels all kinds of bugs...skeeters, ticks, fleas, hodags, bears, lions...you name it ;) I can't wait to use this when I go up north next weekend. I have been using "Off - Deep Woods", but all that Deet was getting to me and it certainly wasn't working as well as they claimed. The catnip tincture in this spray is many many times more effective than deet. I know I'd rather spray something natural on me than something poisonous! This is a 3 oz bottle for $5.00. Much cheaper than the harmful sprays at the store. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...