Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sales!!

Well, thanks to my best friend, I had sold quite a few balms to a couple ladies at Walgreens! I'm very excited that I'm getting wonderful feedback on my formula. It's such an amazing feeling to know that someone appreciates your hard work and isn't afraid to let you know that you've done a great job. I already have to order more tubes because I'm almost out! Which I honestly have to say is kind of scaring me because I want to make sure I have enough on hand incase I need to make more of something (ahem....green apple). I have this wonderful formula for a medicated balm that's been floating around in my head for weeks that I can't wait to bring to reality! I hope it's just as good as I think it's going to be!!

I just got off the phone with my cousin not too long ago. She just informed me that our trip to Crandon, WI is indeed next weekend (HOORAY!!!!). I am sooooooo incredibly excited to go up there. It's like a place you've only imagined... There is just something about breathing in fresh air and being away from the city... I know my mind will truly run wild up there and I hope to come back home with some wonderful new ideas (and maybe some plants to use, too). I will take lots of pictures and will hopefully share some of my inspiration with you all! I can't even begin to portray the excitement I am feeling right now about going up there. It's like nothing else. We don't have running water or a bathroom, we stay in a cabin full of people, catch lots of fish and soak up the sun! How fun is that?? We are in a cabin secluded in the woods up north filled with wonderful wildlife, fresh air! & most importantly...FAMILY. I'm so excited. I wish everyone could experience Wisconsin at it's finest...

Ps. the photo attached is from Crandon last summer during the sunset. I thought I'd share this with you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...