Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome!!

Hello there. I just recently started my own balm shop, along with my mom, Joy. I decided for this to be a balm company (all types of products in the balm form, and some others, too) because it's something I have loved for the longest time & I wanted to create something all natural and up to my high standards. I'm making lip balms, salves, cuticle creams...you get the idea. I've been having so many ideas float through my mind since the start of this, I hope I actually have enough time to bring this stuff to reality. I will be updating here every so often to let you know the process of my shop!! I made a new balm last night (well, I guess they all are new LOL) called "Monkey Business". It also goes as "Monkey Farts", but I wanted to add a twist to it :) I'm very excited about this one! I made the label super fun and funky. I think this balm will be great for everyone, especially kids. I want everyone to stay tuned, I will be posting on here for free give away's every so often, so keep an eye out because you may win some awesome goodies!!! <3 and incase you were wondering, you can check out my shop here: http://www.autumnbalmbotanicals.etsy.com/

Tanks <3

1 comment:

  1. Also, first 10 customers that order through my shop on Etsy receive 10% off their entire purchase! Just enter "Lovebalm01" upon checkout to receive the discount! We've already had two customers, so there is only 8 chances left to get the discount!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...