Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spring Fever

I just love spring. It's so exciting to see the flowers you've planted by hand start to grow. To first see them as seeds, then to watch those seeds open up to find a tiny green leaf peering out of the soil. It's a huge feeling of accomplishment to see that something you decided to birth is growing right before your eyes. I've never really planted anything before, at least not from scratch. So this is all new to me and man, does it feel awesome. Everyday when I look outside at my babies, they grow each more everyday. I can't wait to see them in full bloom! I will be taking some pics of them, either today or tomorrow, in their infant state. I was driving down the road yesterday and I finally noticed that all the trees have bloomed and are now fully green. I love how one day they are bare, and the next they are full of life. Our planet is something to definitely take pride in. It's something we should not take for granted and I hope that mankind can really change how they are negatively effecting our Earth. I would hate to see us destroy our home by our own selfishness. The Earth is far too beautiful to let die because of useless material things. I've really started to appreciate the planet more and more each day and I feel so much better because of it. The photo above I took a few days ago on my porch. The sky was beautiful that evening, with storms on their way. I just love spring weather. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...